Marcellus Protest General Assembly
Come to our quarterly "General Assembly" meeting to network with Southwestern PA anti-fracking activists, plug in to organizing efforts, and make plans for a fall offensive against dirty gas drilling.
I. Welcome - 5 min
II. Introductions - 15 min
III. Reports & brief “what we need/what you can do” - 40 min *
1. Coordinating Committee
2. Philadelphia Action
3. Outreach Committee
4. Websites, Social Media, E-blasts, etc.
5. Strategic messaging & framework
6. Frack Free Farming Campaign
7. October Outrage & Marcellus Outreach Butler
8. Fox-53 Media Project
9. Shabush Collective
10. CELDF/SWPA organizing
11. Building Change Convergence
12. Others as needed
* Consider preparing your remarks in advance in order to be concise. Perhaps bring a handout.
IV. Break for snacks, stretching and bathroom - 10 min
V. Popcorn-style discussion: “Ok, what else can we do?" 15 min
VI. Break out groups - 15 min
VII. Reconvene to hear break out reports, discuss proposals for next
VIII. Meeting adjourns.
Note: People are welcome to stay in the space until 5:30pm for small group discussions.