2012 Community Eco-Expo - Keynote speaker: Michael Krancer, DEP
2012 Community Eco-Expo
We are honored to be hosting as keynote speaker, Michael Krancer, Pennsylvania’s Secretary for Environmental Protection. Beginning at 1:30 pm, he will talk about “The Marcellus Shale and the Governor’s Initiative.” You might be aware that this is one of most pressing environmental issues facing our state right now, and we will be privy to timely information from a key player.
Join us for this community event that is free and open to the public. The Eco-Expo will help you learn about the many ways—large and small--- that you can help protect the environment. Our Expo focuses on resources here in our own community that will help YOU make a difference.
* KEYNOTE SPEAKER: MICHAEL KRANCER, PA SECRETARY OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION (with facilitated Q&A session).
* Meet exhibitors from more than 30 businesses and organizations who will showcase ways to live a more sustainable lifestyle through everything from renewable energy to electric bikes and more.
* Learn from local experts about key issues, including the Marcellus Shale, solar energy, personal transportaioon, electricity deregulation and more.
* Recycle packing Styrofoam and those dead alkaline batteries at the Eco Expo
* Enjoy family friendly activities